GUIDELINES FOR SANCTION OF LAPTOPS, A.P.DIFFERENTLY ABLED & SENIOR CITIZENS ASSISTANCE CORPORATION, ANDHRA PRADESH (Laptops)
IT is proposed to procure from APTS,200 No’s Laptops @ Rs.30,000/- to the Visually Challenged Students who are Studying Professional Courses to the tune of RS.60,000/-.It is also proposed to sanction Laptops even to Hearing Challenged –Speech Impaired and Orthopedically Challenged Students. Once in life time.
- It should be sanctioned to those Students whose Parents/Guardian monthly income does not exceed (i) RS.15,000/- P.M-half of the cost of instrument to those monthly income from (ii) RS.15,000 P.M to RS.20,000/- P.M and collecting full cost to those monthly income of (iii) RS.20,000 P.M and above (as per the guidelines of Govt. of India) under Adip Scheme.
- It should be sanctioned to Students as per the GO.Ms 395 dated 03 Dec 2009 Department of WCDA & SC. and the persons who are pursuing PG, Professional Courses and should submit bonafide certificate from the recognized reputed School/College in which class presently studying.
- Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens/District Mangers should maintain record of the beneficiaries for Laptop so as to avoid double claims/false claims.
- Every Student has to submit Bonafide Certificate from the School/College where he is studying, Parents Income Certificate, Saderam Certificate and Aadhar Card and Cell Number etc,.
- The Laptops should be distributed through Assistant Director’s, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation.
- All the Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation should maintain applications received in a year with them and only eligible with details of requirement of Laptops has to be submitted to Head Office.
- If any information is found incorrect at later date, the student is liable for any legal action by the Corporation and that have to return the instrument or cost of the instrument.
- The item will be issued to the individual once in life time.