GUIDELINES FOR SANCTION OF DAISY PLAYERS TO VISUALLY CHALLENGED CATEGORY, A.P.DIFFERENTLY ABLED & SENIOR CITIZENS ASSISTANCE CORPORATION, ANDHRA PRADESH (Daisy Players)
It is decided to supply Daisy Players to Visually Challenged Students as per the Action Plan 2017-18. The Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation here by instructed to follow the below guidelines while distributing the Daisy Players to Visually Challenged Students with utmost care.
- It should be sanctioned to those Visually Challenged Students whose Parents/ Guardian monthly income does not exceed (i) Rs. 15,000/- P.M - half of the cost of instrument to those monthly income from (ii) Rs. 15,001 P.M to Rs. 20,000/- P.M and collecting full cost to those monthly income of (iii) Rs. 20,001 P.M and above (as per the guidelines of Govt. of India) under Adip Scheme.
- It should be sanctioned to Visually Challenged students who are in age group of 16 to 23 years (i.e., from 9th Class to Degree) and should submit bonafide certificate from the recognized reputed School/College in which class presently studying.
- Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens/District Managers should maintain record of the beneficiaries for Daisy Player so as to avoid double claims/false claims.
- Every Student has to submit Bonafide Certificate from the School/College where he is studying, Parents Income Certificate, Saderam Certificate and Aadhaar Card and Cell Number etc,.
- The Daisy Players should be distributed through Assistant Director’s, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens / District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation.
- All the Assistant Directors, Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled & Senior Citizens/District Managers, A.P. Differently Abled & Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation should maintain applications received in a year with them and only eligible with details of requirement of Daisy Players has to be submitted to Head Office.
- If any information is found incorrect at later date, the student is liable for any legal action by the Corporation and they have to return the instrument or cost of the instrument.
- This item will be issued to the individual once in life time.