Documents required for applying for the Scholarship are stated below:
- The caste certificate and the certificate of the family income (mandatory)
- The proof of the last exam passed by the candidate.
- Fee details of the institution.
- The affidavit should be submitted by the parents.
- Affliction certificate of the institute.
- Differently abled certificate from Meeseva.
All eligible differently abled students studying post-matric Courses in Government and University Colleges/Institutions and Category ‘’A” only of private colleges shall be eligible for scholarship/reimbursement of fees with effect from the year 2008-2009.
Instructions to before filling the Application:
- It is necessary to fill *marked fields in the application forms (otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- Annual income of parent / Guardian of the applicant be below Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Diffrently abled Certificate should be obtained from MeeSeva only.
- Cast Certificate should be obtained from MeeSeva only.
- Please Note your Application ID number for future Reference.
- Enter your Adhaar Number in Online Application from and upload the Scanned copy of Adhaar Card.
- Enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
Instructions to apply Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Online:
- The candidate should log on to official website of the department apepass.cgg.gov.in Click On the application form link.
- The instruction to fill the application from for the scholarship will be given on the same page.
- The applicants should choose between the fresh or the renewal of the application for scholarship.
- The form should be filled accurately.
- The print out of the application form should be taken.
- The submission of the application form should be done according to the instructions.